User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: The World According To YWS [Updated With USA & UK Maps]

    I see the two dots where I have been recently. Soo...there are other YWSers in Bangor, Maine?! :D I MIGHT KNOW THEM! Like, in real life!

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Becca We sat around Macey's room, talking idly. We realized that not only did the three of us share an intense passion for skating, but there were many other things ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Popular Violence

    Hi Hiadel! I'm Sporks and I'll be reviewing today. :D Okay, so green is word choice change (if any), red is grammar, and blue is my commentary. : ) Standing ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Blayne, Macey and I walked down the sidewalk, heading opposite the way I would to get home. Streetlights cast amber pools of light below us every so often. The stars ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Alxy's Travels

    Quillie! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Okay, so green are my word choice changes, red is grammar correction, and blue is commentary. :) A cloud of smoke shrouded ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    I watched Blayne completely bash Luke, wide-eyed. He'd mentioned something about a pool party. I wasn't as strongly opposed as Macey and Blayne; in fact, I even entertained the thought ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Skater Kids DT

    This is my first storybook too, Spork. And the first time I've ever really tried to write in third person. And the first time I've come from the perspective of ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Skater Kids DT

    Hello! I'm super glad I picked SK to be my first SB. :D It's so much fun to write. Do storybooks have that many posts that rapidly? (And to think, ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Becca The chant stirred my blood, made me giddy with excitement. And seeing Blayne standing again, with Macey, made it all the better. Cassandra didn't have a shot. She may ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Becca I watched the scene in horror. That filthy French speck of dirt. I stood up on the highest point of the skate park. Everyone could see me. And hopefully, ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    I grinned, but not too broadly. I didn't want to advertise my happiness. I figured a gradual approach was a bit better with Blayne. I briefly glanced at her then ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    I knew Airhead was going to wipe out like the pathetic poseur she was. I mean, she carried her board with a mall grab! I rolled my eyes. Hopefully the ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Becca "Rae!" I exclaimed, grin spreading across my face. We began to skate the perimeter of the park so we could focus on talking, rather than dodging the other skaters. ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Becca I stepped off the city bus in front of Brindfield, headphones jammed in my ears. Johnny Rotten and the Sex Pistols blared, singing about the queen. It was a ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Name: Becca Hooke Age: 17 Group : Skater Appearance: Average height, average weight. Pale, with black hair, self-styled. Hazel eyes. Wears clothes considered by many to be "emo." See picture: ...

    Jul 14, 2010


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac