User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesmee Carlie Cullen

    Hey! So you can call me SporkPunk, and I'm here to review. So you have other versions of this on YWS? Okay, so green means word choice changes, red is ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 25 (GMT) is a Reviewing Sunday

    I'm really excited for this. Last Reviewing Sunday, I'd only been a YWSer for a few days, so I wasn't completely sure I was giving the best reviews. :D This ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will reveiw any work! (No rating limitation) (open again)

    I was wondering if you could take a look at the prologue and first chapter in my novel? Here are the links: Prologue Chapter 1 Many thanks in advance! :D

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Four (Part 3 of 3)

    I figured if I was gonna review two of the three parts, I might as well review the third. And here goes. You know what my color code means. :D ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Four (Part 2 of 3)

    Hi again! xD Okay, so I couldn't find anything grammatical to correct. Your tenses are all the same, nothing appears to be misspelled, stuff like that. And your word choice---couldn't ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Four (Part 1 of 3)

    Quillie! :D I haven't read your other chapters yet, but I saw you had 40+ views and no review. I hate when that happens. Green is word choice change if ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Defense of Our Nation (Working Title) Scene 3

    Yeah, in the army, NCO's are referred to by rank, or "Sergeant" if the were SGT, SFC, 1SG, MSG. Or so I was told. xD At least, that's how it ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    My music tends to change depending on the scene I'm writing and the nature of the piece. For my novel, which is sci-fi, I listen to a crap ton of ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Defense of Our Nation (Working Title) Scene 3

    Hi! SporkPunk here! I haven't read the other scenes yet, but I plan to. I noticed you didn't have a review for this yet. Lee was brought to full consciousness, ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hello," I lied . . .

    Hiya, Harper! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk. But feel free to call me Sporks or Sporky or the name that normal people use when they want my attention: Leslie. :D ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    "Nice!" I exclaimed, eyeing the pile of candy. The gummy worms enticed me, and I grabbed a bag, tearing it and fishing out a couple worms. Blayne grabbed a chocolate ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Subject? Umm....Me?

    That's awesome that you're published! :D And I used to have a goldfish too, though I changed his name a lot. Goldie, Han Solo, and Frank were a few I ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Wow you guys are so nice. :) Thanks! :D Poetry is awesome. I like reading it, but I can't write it to save my life; I'm more of a fiction ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The King of None Prologue

    Hiya bElL3! SporkPunk here for the review. So, overall: I thought it was a good idea, but I found it difficult to follow and immerse myself in. Is there a ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi Phillip! :D Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, but normal people usually call me Leslie. You'll definitely learn a lot here. And ninja is right about most of us being ...

    Jul 19, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero