User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: We need your writing ...

    I posted two works in the past twelve hours-ish, called The Eye and Something Rotten. I can't post anymore. xD

    Jul 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Something Rotten

    So, before you begin, I want to tell you all that this is based on a true story. Something like this has really happened. Also, rated 12+ because of the ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Eye

    Okay, so in a fit of insomnia, I put this together. It's just a little something I might expand on. I dunno. Tell me what you think. A heavy hip-hop ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ***Is SK dying? D: *** I grinned excitedly, perked up by this new development. "Rae! You should tell us!" The others nodded in agreement. But Rae just looked back at ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The nasty three way

    Hiya, Flower. Sporks here for a review. :D Now onto the review part. Green is word choice change, red is grammar, blue is my commentary. After looking into his deep ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bluelight: Chapter 1

    Thanks everyone for the reviews! :D I appreciate it quite a lot. And I agree with pretty much everything you guys have suggested. :) I'll be editing this as soon ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Poetry and prose and Martha

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! It means something almost like "Superman," right? And it's something philosophical? Very cool. :D Anyway, I think LPR covered the majority of the basics. Feel free ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Sporky skipped over to where Ninja sat, taking care not to spill her mocha. "Let's be friends!" She slid in the booth across from Ninja and took out a shiny ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Totally Strange (1) *edited*

    Hi Nike! Cool username, by the way. :) I'm SporkPunk, and I'll do the honors. Okay, so grammar. You said you wrote this without thinking much, and it shows. There ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hi Skins! :D Could you look at this, please? Bluelight Ch. 1 Thanks! :D

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys :D

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! So, I'm SporkPunk, normal people call me Leslie. But you already knew that. :P Anyway, there are some helpful threads that would be a good idea ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    spindle.

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    (Actually, I've never "met" Big_Cheesy_Grin before...but) For being a Matt Smith/Doctor Who fan! :D David Tennant's my favorite though. : )

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    Harry Potter! :D A Very Potter Musical! 9.9/10 Because I know of VPM, but that's about it. xD

    Jul 21, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    I'm definitely not ready. Though I am completely interested, and I'm starting planning soon. Though I need a really good novel idea, since I might actually finish my current novel ...

    Jul 21, 2010


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon