User avatar

SporkPunk

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Eye

    @l5na2: Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked the bit with the concert. I worked fairly hard on getting the description down because it has future significance. And the ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New meat coming through... Hey it's Becca

    Hey Becca! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, though everyone calls me Sporks or Sporky. Heck, you could even call me by the name that normal people use...even though I don't ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day July 2010 Check-In Thread

    We did it! :D I beat my record and made it to 13. But that's still not all that much. xD I would've had more if my mom didn't pick ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Paperboy

    Hey Elite! SporkPunk here for a review :) I read this, and this version seems to be different from the one the others read. So, overall, I liked this piece. ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Harana (Serenade)

    Hey! SporkPunk here for a review :D I rather liked this. It was very cute, and very informative about Filipino customs. Enjoyable. :) Only things I noticed were: one, you ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In The Shadows

    Hey! SporkPunk here for a review. So, the other two reviewers before me hit the main points, so I'll make this review fairly short. You have a good concept. Do ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Picture Perfect: Chapter Three

    Hey there! Sporks here for a review :) Green is word choice change, red is grammar, blue is my commentary. Sometimes Joslyn hated being Scarlett’s chauffe u r, but when ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dark Secrets [Chapter Two]

    Hi Raven! SporkPunk here, and I'll be reviewing today. Tanya got most of the major points, like the unrealistic situation with the cops, and the anorexia. One little grammatical nitpick, ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 55th Floor: Chapter 3

    Hey SuperSquirrel! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing today. :D I only have one real nitpick, and that's something the previous reviewer mentioned. The random monologue in the middle of ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Assassins creed: Another day at work

    Hey nenc! I'm Sporks. :D Or Leslie. Haha. I'm here to review this! What caught my attention is the title. I love Assassin's Creed. And the title made me think ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Automatically in Love: Bill Kaulitz fantasy Ch. 1

    Hey TH vampire! SporkPunk here for a review :D Nitpicks 10:00 AM, Saturday radio: Now we're gonna play a special request from one of our listeners: Attention by Tokio Hotel. ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: This Summer - Chapter Two

    Hey Austenite! :D Sporks here for a review. Grammar Okay, so overall, this isn't bad. Your tenses are correct, descriptions are good, spacing is spot-on. Good job! One tiny nitpick ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexis and the Puffballs chapter 5

    Hi Sassykat! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this today. :D Grammar Okay, from what I could tell, your grammar is decent. Only thing I really picked up on was ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 2012: The year of Armageddon

    Hiya MArio! :D I'm SporkPunk but you can call me Sporks. Or Leslie. Your call. xD Anyway, before I begin, I must say, "OH MY GOSH YAY ZOMBIES!" :) *ahem.* ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Moni (ch.1)

    Hey Timmie! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this piece. :D Grammar Overall, your grammar was decent. Just a few nitpicks though. One, when you are using "too" to mean ...

    Jul 25, 2010


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman