User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: Back-to-School

    Evi, you'll make tons of new friends! That's the beauty of large schools. :D @Demeter: I think we're in the same year. @irishfire: My sister and I are the same ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another one joins the crew

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, better known as Sporks or Sporky or...what normal people call me. And that's Leslie. :] Anywho, you like Tolkien and Collins too! That's ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not realizing ninjabreadman would have been more awesome than NCM, were you a guy! ):< Hahahaha. :P

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey! Welcome back! I'm afraid I don't remember you. :/ But hi! :D I've been gone off and on for since last review day, but I'm back now. Now that ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Flawless (Working title)

    Hi KitxKat! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this today. :D Green is for word choice change, red is for grammar, and blue is my commentary. It’s amazing what girls ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lux Aeterna

    Lux Aeterna is a composition by Clint Mansell. It is quite an amazing song. No copyright infringement :) For those who are curious, Lux Aeterna is Latin for "Eternal Light." ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    All I Wanted by Paramore.

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: need help

    Hi Junaid! :D Welcome to YWS! It's okay that you aren't very good with English yet. You'll get better at it as you go. Like you said, day by day. ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was google searching for writing groups, and this one came up. I lurked here once or twice through 2008-2009, I didn't join because the place seemed huge compared to ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Born on a Horse---Biffy Clyro. Ahh they played a concert last night-ish and streamed it on MySpace to people in the UK and Germany. Which is great, except it's not. ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for August: Jetpack!

    Yay Jetpack! :)

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for lots of pixie-ness! :smt003

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Well hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, but everyone calls me Sporks or Sporky. You'll make plenty of friends here. We're all very friendly people, haha. So, some cool stuff ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everybody :)

    Hey Dmakinde! Can I call you Deema? :D I'm SporkPunk but I typically go by one of three other names: Sporks, Sporky, or Leslie. Feel free to call me whatever. ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: July 2010 Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)

    0 instances of the word 'Fahrvergnügen' I'm going to do this next time. :D YWS is awesome!

    Jul 27, 2010


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko