User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    Nice. :D 8/10

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    McFlyer4Ever (need I explain why? :smt001 )

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    Okay, so I agree with people saying it's not good. I have to agree with Dem and Bolt--when you put it into perspective, it really is not that bad. By ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    You're very welcome! Done! Who's next?

    Aug 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Perfect Man Myth or We don't know what we want

    Hello stelagineva! It's SporkPunk, here to review as requested. :D Grammar: Overall, the grammar errors weren't frightfully abundant. But there were some. Here are a few examples: Actually, I have ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: "Our Goodbye" by Brian

    Okay, so I don't usually review lyrics, because I myself am not very good. But I'll give this a go. :D Hopefully it helps! As the cold blows over us ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    Hey everyone! I've been debating on putting up a review thread for the past few weeks, and I've finally decided YWS could use another reviewer. :D What does a punky ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Bionic by Placebo. Favorite band. Ever. True story. :D

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi Brian! Welcome to YWS! :) Lyrics are always fun...though I myself am terrible with them. : P you write them for a certain genre? Like...some people write stuff that ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anew

    Hey Porter! SporkPunk here. I'll be reviewing this today. :D Okay, so I usually begin with grammar. The sentences were very awkward. Personally, I had to read some parts several ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Back-to-School

    @Snoink: Oh, okay. Stats might even be fun. And that makes me much less...worried. : ) @Lava: Yeah, Photography is part of our fine arts. At my school, we have ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Top Ten Things In Your Room!

    I share a room with my I don't have much space. BUT I do have my own closet. 1. My bed, which has this lovely red and white polka dot ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Voltaire, anyone? (No, not the philosopher)

    I've only just now heard of him, thanks to you, but thanks for the links! I really like what I've heard. :D I understand what you mean by obsessing over ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Back-to-School

    Library assistants :ftw: *high fives NCM* And it's okay to not have Creative Writing in middle school. I think, if the high school you go to has CW, you'll like ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    When you know what irony is and will correct people on it when they use the word in reference to things that are clearly NOT ironic. :D ...True story. xD

    Aug 15, 2010


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton