User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Other Poetry Re: Tightrope

    Hey there! Sporks here for a review. (Though I assume that's kind of obvious, otherwise--never mind.) It's long and thin, vibrating under your feet alive. You take a careful step ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    I'm going to indulge my caps lock button...A WHOLE SEVEN. :P Now it's lunch break time. Then on to tackle eight more at the very least.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mirage (Chapt. 9)

    Hey Weaver! Back to review this chapter. (I really need to read 1-7. I have no idea what's going on. But you need a review, methinks.) Again, as with the ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mirage (Chapt. 8)

    Hey there Weaver! :D Sporks here for a review. For the most part, your grammar is intact. I didn't see anything crazy enough to comment on, so good on that. ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    Five reviews down, a lot to go. I want to at least make it to 200. :D So, really, ten more reviews. At the very least. I think I'll do ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lost 'Til You're Found (1)

    Hey there! So, grammar looks okay. Watch out for spelling though. "Tirade," is an example. Other than that, looks good. :D Couple questions: 1. Why is the sheriff in a ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Hate Him *12*

    Hey there Nike! Sporky here for a review. :] I know I haven't read the other parts but I think you deserve a review. So, for grammar things, I didn't ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Deteriorating Reality

    Hi there! Sporks here for a review. I guess I could go into the technical aspects of poetry, but I'll let another reviewer get those since my talents are not ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Beginnings

    Hi there! I'll add on to what Jabbsy said. :P I'm Sporky by the way, haha. I think your grammar is mostly in good shape, and I found nothing of ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Morphed Perceptions

    Hey ChocoCat! (Can I call you that from now on?) Sporks here for a review. I don't know your exact prompt, so I can't give it a full analytical review. ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone!

    Hey there! :D SporkPunk here. I go by a zillion different names, though, so feel free to nickname as ya like. (You're sweetpunk! We can be -punk buddies! :p) Anyway, ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 Because song lyrics are awesome. :)

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    I Will Survive by CAKE. :] Sooooooooo beats the original. Also, TDCC are amazing.

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :)

    Hey Kayde! Welcome to YWS! Writing letters in story form sounds like it could be quite interesting. I've never tried it personally, but I think it could turn out well. ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos of Old

    Hey there! :] Out of curiosity, what kind of camera were these taken with? If you don't remember it's totally okay, since it's been awhile. Anyway, I'm SporkPunk and I'll ...

    Feb 21, 2011


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson