-
Re: *Insert a catchy greeting here*
How could I forget the Arabian Nights? I like them too. :) But my favorite...I don't think I can pick just one, but two I love very much are The ...
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Stompbox by the Qemists. :elephant:
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: *Insert a catchy greeting here*
Hi Jenae! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, but feel free to change that up and give nicknames as you wish. (: Or, you could be like normal people and just ...
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)
SOMEBODY wants a review. I know you do. :D
Aug 22, 2010 -
Re: Hi Everyone
Hey Star! Welcome to YWS! I'm Leslie! It's awesome to see someone so excited about reviewing. I like that! Darn, you got all my stock questions. D:< No fair. Just ...
Aug 22, 2010 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
DARE by Gorillaz. :] Chyeah.
Aug 22, 2010 -
Re: Rate the song above you
6/10 It's Iron Maiden, I usually like their stuff, but this song just wasn't for me. xD This song! I love this song--and I would sell my grandmother to see ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: His, How-are-yous, and Salutations
Hiya Dino! :] Welcome to YWS! In love with writing, eh? I think you'll find yourself in like company here. So, when you're not experiencing a dry spell, what do ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: Reviews by an Angel
I was wondering if you could review this for me please? It's a short story about...well, actually, it's a surprise. :] Thank you very very much in advance :D ~Sporky
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)
You're all very welcome, and might I say, brilliant pieces, all of you! :D Next, please! :]
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: Playthings
Hey Princess! Here to review as requested. :] Here's how my reviews work, I split them up into three sections. Grammar, Plot, and Overall. Okay, so on to the review. ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: Heal. (Chapter Three)
Hey again Eddie! Here as requested. :D Grammar: Only thing I could find to nitpick was some Anger pointed out. You switched tenses quite randomly there, from past to present ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: Heal. (Chapter Two)
Hey there Eddie! :D SporkPunk here to review as requested. Before I begin, I'll explain how I do these things. Grammar first, then plot, then an overall summation. So, to ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: Bestial Conflict - Ch1 Part 1
Hey Kyousuke! SporkPunk here to review as requested. :D Before I begin, I'll explain how my reviews work. I begin with grammar, and then move on to plot, and then ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
6.54/10 Not really my kinda thing, but the vaguely hipster-ish dude did catch my attention (to try and see him better despite the blurry stuff.) xD
Aug 20, 2010
