User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! :)

    You're welcome! And I'm fairly certain others ARE interested...just, people get busy. And since school's in session or is about to be...yeah. Patience is pretty key, I'm finding out. (I ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer Nights

    I really liked this. :D I think, like the reviewer before me, you could make it not-lacking by adding a stanza or so. I don't have much to nitpick, because ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: !!!Newbie Here!!!

    Hi Rae! That's what I'm going to call you because I am just that cool. You can call me either Sporky or Leslie. Whatever flips your burger. :] Anyhooser, welcome ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You Wanna Try That Again?

    Hey persephoneia! Hmm. I rather like this. The brevity and the occasional couplet reminded me quite vaguely of Dorothy Parker. :] Also, I found it humorous. So there. :P Hahaha. ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ignore this. Don't let it exist in your mind JK :D

    Haha welcome to YWS! I bet you're a great writer. :) And in the off chance you happen to be the worst writer to ever put pen to paper (which ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! :)

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, otherwise known as Sporks or Sporky. :] Hmm, I'll definitely have to check out your book. :D And take a peek at your friend's. ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    I always, always get ENTJ, the field marshal. The same as Bill Gates, Franklin Roosevelt and Napoleon! :D Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]

    Taffy! Wanna check out my first poem...? Nah, who am I kidding? I know you want to. :D Hahaha it began with a lump in the throat Thanks so much! ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

    Hi! I was wondering if you could review my first attempt at poetry? it began with a lump in the throat Thanks in advance! ~Sporks

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heal. (Chapter One)

    Hi! I'm here to review. I know you didn't request one, but the other chapters (two and three, I think?) caught my interest and I wanted to read the newer ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It Began with a Lump in the Throat

    This is my first attempt at poetry. (Read: it's bad. But I want to get better at poetry, so I finally am brave enough to post.) It's free verse. Also, ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Tori! Welcome to YWS! I'm Leslie, known to most as Sporks or Sporky. :] So...what do you like to write? Do you have anything currently finished? How about music, ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Me and my new hair! :D Also, in case you're wondering: Yes, that IS my beloved ATARI shirt. :smt045

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Hi Ryan! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm Leslie. :] Poetry, huh? Well, there are many, many poets on YWS who are absolutely brilliant and will give you amazing critiques and ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Please don't laugh at me taste in boys tends to be...unconventional. xD Paul Simonon of The Clash...okay, back in the day Simonon. I don't like the way he looks now... ...

    Aug 24, 2010


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief