User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction to Me

    Hi there Eyes! :D I'm SporkPunk but you can call me Sporks or Sporky or any other cool nickname you can think of. xD That's so awesome that you've been ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Zombie Senryu

    Thanks for the reviews. :D ...How terrible would it be if I told you I'd never heard of senryu before today? :smt107 I think I'm going to blame my crappy ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Zombie Senryu

    Hungry teeth gnashing, Veiny ropes constrict chewed necks, They're coming for me.

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do ... ?

    I use Imageshack. Here's a link: (Oh, by the way, if you don't want to leave YWS, right click on the link and click on "open in new tab/window/ or ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.. :(

    Hi, I'm Sporks and I'll join this group of reviewing, as I saw this on Featured Works and was intrigued. I must admit, this is the most rough...unedited piece I've ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Kirja (Chapter Two)

    Hi! It's me again. :D I'm going to be as thorough as possible with this review. I still find quite a few grammatical errors, a good way to combat that ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mosque near Ground Zero (9/11)

    In my own opinion, the "controversy" is senseless. Here's why I think that: 1. It's not going to be at Ground Zero: This is the biggest reason for the controversy. ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    No, I don't mind at all. :) How about machine manipulation? This includes anything from computers (making him essentially the world's best hacker) to washing machines to weapons (making him ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ninja, you're adorable and soo preeeetty! :)

    Aug 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Kirja (Chapter One)

    For the burning the soul bit, that is definitely an improvement. :D And, just a word of advice. Rushing anything in a literary piece isn't the best idea. xD Revealing ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    ----EDIT---- I changed to machine manipulation. Sorry for all the changes. xD :)

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Name: Troy Callahan Order Name: Nolan, his middle name Age: (16-19): 18 Gender: Male Appearance : Tall, pale and lanky with short black hair and brown eyes. Sometimes, a goatee ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

    In ten years, I'll be 27. I'll have graduated university already, and I'll more than likely be working for a software company somewhere. Probably NYC or somewhere in California, or ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Nice legos, Dragon. Also, thanks shadow! (:

    Aug 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Kirja (Chapter One)

    Hm. This isn't bad. :] Grammar: I have a few nitpicks here, but I'm not going to tear your piece apart. I'll just give you some examples of things I ...

    Aug 28, 2010


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath