User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    **Just a suggestion but maybe your character could run into Boomer while she's running? I couldn't think of a good way to put you in otherwise. Sorry. :/***

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ??!? -_-

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm going to try my hand at reviewing this. I can't really critique syntax or grammar because, well, the poem is essentially onomatopoeia. As interesting as ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The artist and the surgeon.

    Hi! SporkPunk here to review your work. :D I'm still new to reviewing poems, so I apologize if any of this is off. :D I'm not going to go through ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sommers' Crash prologue

    Hi! Sporks here to review. :D Grammar: I didn't really find anything, though I am going to be extremely nitpicky for a second: “Her name’s Rachel, she’s pretty wild if ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Scripted Remembrance

    Hiya peanut! SporkPunk here to review your work. :] Red is grammar, green is word choice, and purple is my commentary. My fingertips tingle as they drum against the script. ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy//Nolan//11:34PM "...that's so cool," I mumbled, looking down at my watch. I noticed the time--it was late. I looked back at Boomer. "I'm going to head back to my place, ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    [bTroy/Nolan/11:31pm[/b] I stood up, brushing the back of my pants off. "You're not gonna try that again, are you?" "Not if you leave my music alone." "Fair enough," I nodded, ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy/Nolan/11:24 PM I looked around, panicking. The last time I heard a siren like that was when I entered Nox, and this silvery fox showed up. It was so bright ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Zombie Senryu

    I thought of something like that! :D I edited it already.

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy Callahan/Nolan/11:21 PM Holy mother of Nox...what is that noise? My hands covered my ears and I could focus only on that terrible pitch. I closed my eyes and tried ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Zombie Senryu

    Oh! I see what you mean. And I don't mind the nitpicks at all. It's helpful. Hahaha. xD

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy Callahan//Nolan//11:18 PM Okay, so dish-girl was kind of a weirdo, even by Nox standards. I could deal with that. In fact, I found it interesting. Her push to the ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Zombie Senryu

    I fixed it, would you guys mind looking at it and telling me what you think? :D

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy Callahan//Nolan//11:15 Behind my Spiderman comic, I read a book. I wasn't usually a fan of Henry David Thoreau, but his work intrigued me. Civil Disobedience. Obviously banned by Eden...but ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9/10. It's really cool, and makes me think of toughness and all around awesome. xD

    Aug 31, 2010


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes