User avatar

SporkPunk

  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    Done! Have been for a while, actually. Who's next? I'd love to review! :smt003

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your crushes and stories.

    I have a "crush" on one of my best friends. He and I've known each other since junior year, and we get along really well. We've even gone on a ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviews! Look at the damage you have wrought!

    Good job, everyone. This is so awesome! Go YWS! :smt041

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Yay! :) I'm pretty excited for this. Thief: Name: David Massey Age (17-25): 19 Gender: Male Known as: Sometimes he's called Davey Ramone (play on all the Ramones) Appearance (written ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    I Just Want to Have Something to Do--The Ramones. :D

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bestial Conflict - Chapter 1 - Revised

    I got your message so I toddled on over here to check it out. Sooo.... Yes, the ending is great! I really like it. Good job in the revision, Kyou! ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi! Welcome to YWS, basically the coolest place on the entire interwebs. :smt003 Mira seems to have gotten all the good questions and explanations in, so I think I'll ask ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Missing (1)

    Hi austenite! I was intrigued by both pieces, so I'm here to review as requested. Grammar My bedroom was at the front of the house, and last summer, in a ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Willow Creek 1.1

    Hi austenite! Here to review as requested. :D So, my reviews work like this: Grammar, then plot, then overall. Let's begin. Grammar: While your grammar is mostly great, I have ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    I meant that...like, his body is there, but he isn't perceiving reality (hence he can't tell Troy and Boomer are there...?) since his consciousness is in the computer. I can ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy // Nolan // 6:12pm Boomer and I ran hurriedly to HQ. Something big was going down; I could feel it. And we missed it. I uttered a low string ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    Finished! You're welcome, and both pieces were brilliant! Who's next?

    Sep 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    Hi there, blackbird! Here as requested. Grammar: The diamond necklace was like broken glass in her hands, exuding some harsh innate gleam. I think a comma after harsh would be ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    Finished with Kyou's (which is great!) and I'll review yours, blackbird, as soon as I'm back from dinner. :D

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bestial Conflict - Chapter 1 - Revised

    Kyou! It's me again, here as requested! :D First, before I truly begin, thanks for having me read this again. I feel like you found my review really helpful, which ...

    Sep 2, 2010


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber