User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Houdina? What? I think as I walk out onto the sidewalk, massaging my throat. She'd kicked me! I wince as I swallow, testing to see how much it hurt. A ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Davey **Past tense or present? You switched :P ** "Not a chance, Tuli," I grab the painting, and begin to work on the frame, "I need this more than you ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Playthings [rewritten version]

    Hey princess! Sorry this took so long, but I got buried under a pile of English so high I almost got lost forever. Hahaha. Anyway, on to the review. Seemingly ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi and hello to you all!

    Hi Max, and welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, known as Sporks and/or Sporky, though people in Real Life call me Leslie. That's awesome, what kind of music do you like? ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is it just me, Or ?

    I like the banners. :D They help keep me up to date with happenings on YWS since I can't be on as much as I used to be. (Stupid school...and ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Little Brother by Cory Doctorow

    Has anyone else read this fantastic book? I finished it today. It's inspired me to learn a lot about internet security/hacking. The novel is about several teenagers in San Francisco ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mixing the Motions

    Hi Jon! I'm Sporks and I'll take a stab at reviewing this. I really like the flow of this piece, the word choice and the imagery. For your imagery, I ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    Done! And you're very welcome. Let's get some more requests!

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Moon Shadows

    Hey Mist! Sporks here as requested. :] I'm going to start off by correcting anything grammar related I see. :D Red is punctuation and such, green is word choice, and ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Leviathan - Brief Prologue

    Hi and welcome to YWS! I'll just take the time to point out that you don't really need to beg for critiques. :) People will find your piece, like I ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Persephoneia! :D Here's another Official Welcome of Supreme Awesome YWS-ness™. And yeah, you do seem to have a great handle on how things spiel there. What video games do you ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Funeral

    Hi! I'll be reviewing this today. As for your theme, unfortunately I've not had enough experience, so I'm not going to review it from that angle. I have a couple ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Valley of Dying Stars (excerpt)

    I was inspired on a walk tonight, and came up with this. I'm thinking of expanding on it. I don't guarantee prefect grammar since I wrote this in about ten ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You're kind of adorable Day. : ) This...is...me:

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ichthus Festival 2010

    I went to Ichthus once! It was a couple years ago, before I moved away. It's a great lot of fun. :D I didn't go opening night though. I think ...

    Sep 5, 2010


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell