User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Killing myself

    Hey there, Rain. I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this today. Technical blahblahblah: "I wish i could! But i just dont think i can take the pain. The knife i ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Other Re: On Writer's Block and Errant PCs

    Hi there, PadrePio! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. Grammar: I could find nothing inherently wrong with the piece, so good there. All the tenses, the spelling, even the ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day September 2010 Check-In

    I'm going to try to get at least...twelve or so. :smt001

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 3000 REVIEWS PARTAY!!!!!!!

    YAY SNOINK! :D :smt003 In honor of this prodigious achievement, I've hired a lovely troupe of dancing pink elephants! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Just

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Caretaker

    Hey! First off, in general, I really like the idea of this poem. It's quite original. :D The only thing I didn't really like about it was the repetition. Sometimes, ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Eye of the Storm (Pantaloons meets Navi whilst liking Siken)

    Hey there! I'm going to attempt to review this. First off, great piece. I love the imagery you both used, the word choice, pretty much everything. I wish I could ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: proffesor (a house of night fan fic)

    Hi Seana, I don't really think this is working. I'm not going to "nag" as you put it, but I will say a few things. I can see that you ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: leslie's a punk rocker...yeah! or something.

    So, I've tried several approaches. Epic introduction to be funny, something adorably awkward, and straight forward. None of it *fits.* So...I'll just write and see where it takes me. Basic ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    ¡Hola amiga! ¡Bienvenidos a la sociedad de los escritores jovenes, o, YWS! ¿Cómo estás? Hablo español. :) Español no es mi lengua nativa, pero estoy tomando la lengua en escuela. ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Calligraphy, you listen to Spose? I didn't think anyone outside of Maine even knew of him! xD Straight to Hell--The Clash. I love, love this song. Even if M.I.A. sampled ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing/Reading in Languages Other Than English?

    Well, I'm completely fluent in English. I can read and write in Spanish fairly fluently, and I can somewhat understand Catalan, which is rather like Spanish but not quite. I ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Davey "Yeah, the name...Tulip Cosner? Ring any bells?" I whisper into the mouthpiece of my Android. I much prefer texting, but the Boss was very particular--phone calls only. "Hm. The ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Mary Sue Therapy

    Hey guys, this is my entry for Skins' contest, the opening line one. I had a lot of fun with this, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dear J~

    Hey SilentOllie, This poem was pretty good, as far as the idea goes. The speaker's tone is communicated well, and the mood is also, somewhat. However, there are some things ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Changing World

    Hey silentpages! You can call me Sporky. :smt001 I'll be reviewing this today. before it was time to ditch it "It" here is ambiguous; it could be either in reference ...

    Sep 18, 2010


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte