User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day September 2010 Check-In

    I'm at...fourteen right now, but I want to get at least to twenty. ...We are so far behind right now. Is it because the site crashed?

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Other Re: Dear YWS

    Hi sillyducky! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this! I know I'm really late on this, but I kept forgetting to review it after I saw it. It's awesome, brilliant, ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Chapter One

    Hi jDawn! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this today. :) Okay, so the other reviewers seem to have gotten most of the critiquing points. I'll just comment on what I ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Camping

    Hi Elinor! SporkPunk here. This poem doesn't quite convey much of anything poetic. It reads much like prose, and nothing is realized, or gained from it. It's very safe. You ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's Been A While

    Hi kaiden! I really like this. I've always liked semi-stream-of-consciousness pieces, and this is good. It has a sort of rhyme scheme, but not quite. I think this could flow ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cowboys and Indians

    Hi Flame, So, this is an alright poem. It can definitely be improved upon. Jagged got most, if not all, of the points worth speaking of. I'll just reiterate about ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Essence of Time

    Hello jemjive! :D So, I have to agree with the reviewers before me that this isn't quite original, but it isn't bad. I rather liked it. The repetition is good, ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Romanov (Prologue)

    Hi there! I'll have a go at reviewing this today. I won't repeat what the others have said about commas and whatnot. I will suggest more spacing between paragraphs. As ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Wonders of Solitude

    Hi there! I'm Sporks, and I'll review this today This is such a nice little poem. I like the message it conveys. However, it was quite short. I think you ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Psychic Life Of Rose Wheeler Chapter 9

    Hi there! I'll review this today. Grammar: "The Tavern , " h e said. He looked at his watch. "Logan should already be here. Ah, there he is." Logan was ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] The Beautiful Mortician.

    Hi Jade! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this today. I cannot be beautiful if no one can see me. I like this! My eyelids sprouted rigid wrinkles as I ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    Hi Jash! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this today. Now, this piece is rather lengthy, so rather than going through and picking out everything I can find, I'll give you ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Goal of a Nation

    Hello Teddybear! I'm SporkPunk and I'll be reviewing this today. Grammar It was mostly good. I couldn't find to much of anything to nitpick, though this might be something worth ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Pirate and The Sister: Chapter 2

    Hey there! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this today. :D Grammar stuff: As far as I could tell, the tenses were good, and overall the grammar was good. Oh, ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: [September Contest] Third Man Poem

    Ben! Hi! I don't know if I can review this well, but I will give some general comments. 1. Voice---I loved it! 2. Tone---Seems like you enjoyed writing this, right? ...

    Sep 26, 2010


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary