User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Other Poetry Re: Poor Little Eraser Dog

    Hi Tenyo! I really liked this. It was both adorable and sad. I don't know, I'm in between. I like the repetition of "poor little eraser dog" but I can ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Runner

    Hey there! I really liked this and the inspiration for the poem. It was meaningful but simple. I like that, how you kept from making it needlessly complex. Only nit ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Are The Mad Artist

    Hi there! I didn't really gather the same meaning that Tiger did. I sort of got that the portraits was, essentially, everyday life and all the negativity along with it. ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day September 2010 Check-In

    Up to 26. I've never done this many in one day before. :D Still have 100+ to go...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Rose Garden

    She sat alone, in the rain She laughed as the wind blew ten years it was going to be Generally, numerals aren't used unless for a special reason. I couldn't ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Eight

    Hi there! So this is backwards I guess, but I read and reviewed chapter nine right before this. This chapter has some of the same issues I pointed out earlier, ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nightmare

    Hi there! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today! This is really good. I love the imagery---it's so vivid and you feel like you're right there in the nightmare too. ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: That's So Edward

    Hi there! As requested, I won't go in-depth and review it randomly. I'll just give you my thoughts. It was funny, very good parody. The movie title was awesome, I ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide

    Hi Blue! I like the way you began this, the images of photographs and cursive are lovely. I like the flow, that was great. There are a few places with ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Joy Production

    Hello! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll add on to these reviews. Hopefully. First, stanzas! They're wonderful little things. You have what I like to call a "Wall-O-Text" and it's truly daunting ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Struck By a Star

    Hey Thee, I'll be upfront. This isn't very good. It's rather sloppy, to be honest. There is a subtle yet vital difference between your and you're, which you seem to ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Fire

    Don't tell your reader how to interpret your poem! That spoils it. Oh, and hello. :) Anyway, I actually like how the beginning works, but the third line of your ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Contemplation

    Hi there Romanceotaku. SporkPunk here, and I'll be reviewing this today. First off, the rhyming doesn't really work for me. Without a rhyme scheme to go with it, the rhyme ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ...

    Blackbird, First off, your poetry is brilliant. I read the older version, but I don't remember if I reviewed. This is such an improvement. I know it's not helpful, but ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Aztec

    Hi there! SporkPunk here to review! This was really good. I like how you turned a mundane assignment into something great. You make the rhyme schem work, and the flow ...

    Sep 26, 2010


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet