User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Other Re: To write Love On her Arms

    Hey there! May I call you K for short? :smt001 So, let me tell you a little story about me and TWLOHA. (Click on the spoiler!) I didn't know much ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For having awesome avvies! :smt003

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Place to Belong part 1

    Hi Celticmusicgirl! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this today. Grammar: Well, this bit was quite short, so there weren't many errors, so to speak, but there are a few. 1. ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Zander has to be the coolest name ever, just saying. You seem like such a cool person! French and German and fencing! You and my ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What comes to you first? Images or words?

    I get a mixture, I think. Sometimes I'll get an image, and it's not just something out of the blue. Just yesterday, I was driving in the country with some ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: deleted

    AH! You responded! Thank you very much! I love when people whose pieces I review let me know what they think. :D And disagreeing is completely fine---unfortunately, I haven't read ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: deleted

    Hi Napalmerski! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this today. (By the way, I know what you mean by breaking off in the middle of things---it's terrible. xD) Grammar and things: ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is the hardcover novel dead?

    Time for my two cents! E-books I imagine the ebook market is going to be much like digital music. It will become the standard, and publishing houses will suffer like ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member October 2010: Sporkpunk

    Thank you, everyone! :D It's really hard to communicate over the Internet how much this completely made my day/weekend/month. But it did. :smt003

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Forgotten Homelands

    Hey there! :D I really liked this. The imagery and wording are fantastic. The flow isn't bad either, and you convey the message well. My favorite phrase has to be ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ques.?

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, but you can call me Sporks or Sporky. :D Anywhoser, since Writer and Flower got the question, I'll go into some other questions ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations!

    Hi Jack! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here! :D Anyway, the others have gotten to the welcome-y part, but they didn't ask you much! D: I must ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guilty.

    Hi there! So, I agree that the rhyme didn't totally work, but you were really, really close. Good on you for that! I've never watched lost, so I can't quite ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To You, Writer's Block

    Hello there, Chef! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this today. I think this piece is really unique, and the alternating lines were clever. I know a lot of us have ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poem That Got Me a Date to Homecoming

    Hi there! Maybe this makes me really nerdy, (I prefer the term geek! I mean, rather than taping my glasses when they broke, I had a guy friend teach me ...

    Sep 26, 2010


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt