User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Masquerader Chap. 5

    Hey there, Megsug! Thanks for requesting a review. I apologize for not getting to it more quickly, I had some projects to do the past few days. But I'm here ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Review

    Yay us! :D We're so awesome, everyone. Also...on the words at the bottom, I am determined to use them next Review day. :D

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hot Rod II

    Hiya, Wolfman! I kind of sort of love your username. Anyway, on to the review. First, I really liked this. I haven't read the first part (there is one, right? ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    19 I think? I don't know. Maybe I'll crank out a few more before retiring to homework. I'll try and get the ones Nate posted! :P Also, I have the ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Track marks

    Hey there, Retro! :] Random red runs are scattered across my arm. Some see it as a cry of help, or for attention. I was looking for escape. Ah, a ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Essential

    Hi there! :D I think this is a pretty great poem. I really liked it a lot. My only nitpick is the line "clean my boots will be." It doesn't ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Waiting Room

    Hey there :D This was really, really ambitious. Second person, prose-y poem style, and interesting subject matter. While I admire how you tackle all of these things, I don't know ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imagine

    Hey there Be! :P I must say, overall, I like this poem. It's cute, sweet, simple. However, I have one nitpick. "They're pinky promises." ...I don't know about other readers, ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are You?

    Hi Hayden! Sporks here to review. To be honest, I'm not going to pretend to be a poetry expert, but I kind of liked the repetition used here. It kind ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Acceptance

    Hey there! Sporks dropping by to review. The machines she’s wired to scream her departure. This is awkward. Maybe change up the wording? ten-oh-seven pm, Generally, times are best as ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Profanity

    Hey Jennya! I like this. A lot. :D I dunno, it's just really amusing and kinda funny. I don't think there's anything technically wrong with it. I don't mind that ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wait, Before You Go

    Hey Kat. :] I'm trying really, really hard to find something to nitpick, so I can feel helpful as a reviewer. But there really isn't anything technical I can pick ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Can't

    Hey tinkem! Sporks here for a review. Hm. I can't say I'm a huge fan of this kind of poetry. The angsty thing has been done a lot before. That's ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Panic+ Consumerism [two poems]

    Hi Rosey! What can I say? I really, absolutely adore these poems. The rhythm and flow are very nice. I read them twice because it was so good. :p The ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hope Lives

    Hi Mask! :] Review time? So, I like this. The imagery is quite nice, but some of your references make little sense. (Like the bright light, and the everyone being ...

    Feb 27, 2011


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage