User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Celebrity Crush

    Hi Paramore94. Welcome to YWS! Now, I didn't actually read this whole thing. It's really daunting. My suggestion to you is to post one chapter at a time. That way, ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Garbage (GOYLBAWS Contest)

    Hiya Story! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. :D Grammar: It was lying Much, much easier to say "It lay." Also, it gets rid of passive voice, which is ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Claire is Dead (Chapter One)

    Hey there Drago! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. :D Grammar, wording and other things The sky, streaked with orange, was a lovely sight that morning. Don't TELL your ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The History of Time

    Hi funkymomo! Can I call you Momo? Welcome to YWS! Grammar: I found a few things, but nothing serious. Proofreading can take care of these errors. deviod Devoid. Just a ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sometimes There Are Grey Areas

    Hi Jaz! I'm Spork and I'll review this today. :D Okay, some people may complain about the fragmented lines, but I really liked them. They conveyed that uneasy tone...and the ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nye

    Twiggers, Hi! I think you started this out fairly well. The flow was there, and I could follow the poem easily. However, in the middle, right around the mood transition, ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pokemon Re-Imagined by an artist

    Charmander, Haunter, and Ghastly look really cool. But what in the world happened to Oddish and Togepi? D: It's pretty cool to see stuff like that reimagined. xD

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    I only just saw this: English is not my mother tongue, That makes sense. Also, your written English is wonderful; I couldn't tell you weren't a native speaker. But now ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: College Essay (I think?)

    Oh, right. It's due December 15th. Thank you very much! :D

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Autumn Leap

    Hey there Ollie! Well, I think the subject matter is interesting, and the imagery is good. However, I can't really discern any meter, which is okay if it's free verse. ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kicking Like There's No Tomorrow

    Hey Luxy! Sorry this took so long, but I'm here as requested. :) Grammar: "Umm, Lea? What the fuck is going on?" I screeched. We'd stopped in front of a ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: College Essay (I think?)

    I'm applying to the University of Maine (it's my safety school), I'll be attending the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and, if I'm accepted, the Honors College in conjunction ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • General Articles Re: College Essay (I think?)

    This is probably going to be my college essay. Please, PLEASE, tear it up completely and rip it to shreds. I need it to be as good as it can ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 2 [Snowflake]

    Hey there Jash! Sporky here as requested. :) Grammar and stuff: "No." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. " Just a typo here, but you don't need the ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Sky

    Hello silentpages! Grammar: Unfortunately, I only have one real nitpick with this, and it's really, really nitpicky. Everyone wanted to ‘capture the moment’, just like the news anchors told them ...

    Oct 9, 2010


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb