User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day October 2010 Check-In

    I'll get in as many as I can between rounds of my tournament. :D Basically, I'll try to get about 30 today.

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Articles Re: College Essay (I think?)

    Thanks for the advice, everyone. I posted another essay. If you guys had the free time, I'd really appreciate the comments. Thank you again! Leslie/Spork

    Oct 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: College Essay 2.0 (maybe?)

    Hi guys. So I thought about your suggestions, and tried a different approach to the essay. The topic I picked is: "Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Usernames 2010

    I'm neoncookies on the main site. :D Oh my...what am I getting myself into?

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Not Your Ordinary Girl

    Hi, Alexxa! Spork here to review. Sorry this took so long...school's quite busy, and it's homecoming, so I've been at school more than home. But now I have free time. ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • General Articles Re: College Essay (I think?)

    Okay, guys, thanks very much for your input! I didn't really understand why my teacher emphasized more narrative essays as college essays, because I was originally thinking what you all ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Bloom

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    9/10 because I love purple, but I've never heard that song. xD

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10 It looks really cool. : )

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: All For Money

    Hi there! So, I have to agree with the other reviewers. Technically it's a wonderful piece, and the subject matter is prevalent and thought-provoking and all that jazz, but where's ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Birds On a Wire

    Persephoneia // Coral, You're a great poet. I find it difficult to nitpick your poetry, because, stylistically there is nothing necessarily wrong with it. I'll nitpick though, and say that ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Laughing Bridge (Decisions)

    Hey! I really liked the rhyme, the subject matter, all around it was a good piece. Only nitpick I have is that one of your lines is awkward---the one with ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In My Dreams

    Hey there tkpejb! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. I think that this poem isn't bad, not at all. I think the repetition of "a dream" aids the poem, ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Invasion- Prolouge

    Hi xLollipopx! I'm Spork and I'll review this today. Before I begin though, I should tell you that reviews from people who may not like your pieces can also be ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confusing

    Hi Leah! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this today. :) First off, before I really begin, I want to say that I can relate to this poem. predicament doesn't involve ...

    Oct 15, 2010


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg