User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Eight (Part 2 of 2)

    Hey Quillie! I'll get on to a review for you. Red is tech stuff, green is word choice change, if any, and purple is my commentary! Right then...on to the ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Vampyre's Horror Chapter 1

    Hey there! Sporks here! Overall, this was pretty good. However, I have a couple nitpicks. One, break up your text! The wall effect you have going on right now is ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I, Skinny Girl

    Hey there! I'm Sporks and I'll review this today. To be honest, I really, really love this poem. It's very unique and well done. The pledge is unique, and while ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nap Interrupted

    Hey there! Overall, I liked this poem. It's cute and humorous without trying too, too hard. However, I do have a nitpick. There is a spot or two where my ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Can't Let You Go (Charlie and Logan chapter 3)

    Hey luxy! It's Sporks. I'm going to review this. Just so you know, red is technical stuff, green is word choice, and purple is my commentary. Another wave of agonizing ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "You're-" Prologue

    Hey there aero! Can I call you that? : ) Anyway. I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this today for you. I'll start with a full-text review, which gives my corrections ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Virtues of the Damned

    Hey there! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. Least Among my vile things, Why is among capitalized? And the pain my demons bring, The softest sour note I sing, ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Silence. Deadly, paranoid silence.

    Hey retro! Sorry this took me so long. :( But I'm here now! C: Silence. Deadly, paranoid silence. It screams across the moors

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bliss: the Chronicles of Charlie and Logan part 2 (edited)

    Luxy! I must say that I think it's amazing that you've kept the nickname I gave ya. That's pretty awesome. :D Anyway, within the spoiler is my full-text review. Grammar/spelling/technical ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Username Derivations

    Um...I don't think there is much of a story. I really, really love punk rock. And Spork came from a username generator. So, there. That's the story! I was going ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 3 [Sunshine]

    Hey Jash! Finally here to review. Sorry it's taken me so long. :P My full text review is in the spoiler. Snowflake left for New York the previous night. She ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hazel-prologe

    Hey there sakura! It's Spork, and I'll be reviewing this today. First, I'm going to go through your piece and point out mistakes, if any, and then move on to ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: New Greenies!

    Congratulations, everyone! :D (Also, Jagged's avvie is amazing.)

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Swallowing Lies

    Hi, I don't really think this is working. You have a good idea, and I really like the idea behind it, but I don't think you went about it the ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life is a Journey

    Hey there, The Rondel works, structurally. However, this reads more like prose. Poetry should us imagery and metaphors---you shouldn't spell it out for your readers. Your idea here, life being ...

    Oct 30, 2010


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore