User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey all! I've been gone for six months or so. :( A lot of personal issues have happened, I'll probably blog about them if you're interested. But if not, I'm ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Game On (Level 2)

    Hey gamergirl. I'm SporkPunk and I'll be reviewing this. :] Now, I'm going to go through this and correct errors as I see them and then expound on my corrections ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Want It

    Hey there preachergirl! I'm SporkPunk and I'll be reviewing this today. :] So, first off, I thought the idea was quite good but I think it could be executed a ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "The Glass Ballerina"

    Hi there, Jace! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this today. I haven't read your other chapter, but after reading this I want to. :) Technical Stuff She inadvertedly played ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I See Myself

    Hi Delanie! I'm Sporks, and I'll be reviewing this today. This time, I will go line-by-line to address anything I see that might need...improvement. :) WHEN I LOOK AT MYSELF ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could you tell I was new?!

    Welcome to YWS, Dezzy! There's nothing specific you should do, but you do have a lot of options. You can post a piece, check out the forums, go on chat, ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Poseidon

    Hiya, Meg! :D Here as requested for a review. And thanks for reviewing my chapter. :] It was really helpful. Anyway, onto your review! I had felt the need to ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ancients- Starting..

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Sporks and I'll be reviewing this today. Paradise beneath the heavens- The Ancient Memory: The Lord’s son, Zevro had discovered the perfect world where ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Uprising Ch. 2

    Hey! Here's the next chapter if you're planning on following. If you came here first and want to read the beginning, just go here Okay? Okay. :D The boys were ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A few changes to the header (and a new Help page)

    The coins make me feel rich, hahaha.(:

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Beware the Ides of March: Free Literary Work Day

    I agree about the after school rush thing. It'll happen. I'm putting off homework now to post something.:)

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Ask Me, I'm Fine

    A/N: I actually like the subject matter of this poem. However, for some reason I am absolutely terrible when it comes to rhythm or meter. I don't possess that quirky ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I have an obsession with different kinds of coffees. :D

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Patience chapter 1

    Hey Sarah, Sporks here as requested!:) I'll point out anything as I go along. Walking to technology seemed longer today, was it because I was thinking of him? His liquid ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Statistical Nonsense Post

    Is it possible that people who live nearish Freeport (I'm in Bangor) might help boost those numbers? I don't really know how that works, except maybe by IP addresses. Either ...

    Mar 3, 2011


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind