User avatar

Split-Second

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    The name's totally random. I was trying to think of a name for wrestling character in an E-fed (if any of you know what it is) And the name just ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    Well I'm still new to scrips. I read a book on writing them a while ago and I go quite into the whole thing. My problem is, I'm working on ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    It's nothing special, just me and a few friends write together. Ever three-six months, one of us creates an idea and writes about it, and others feed off the idea, ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    Hey, I'm Split-Second, well not literally, it's a screen name after all. I love being creative, so to be honest, I really enjoy writing. I've written the odd script here ...

    Jun 7, 2008


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr