User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    The ad is still appearing for me as well. D: It's just about on every page.

    Mar 1, 2017
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    @Nate, I really believe it's this ad that's doing it. It's at the top of my screen as I write this and every few seconds it clicks out of the ...

    Feb 28, 2017
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    @fortis, the same thing has been happening to me and I also use Chrome. But I found that it happens when a specific ad shows up at the top of ...

    Feb 27, 2017
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Will Be Down For Maintenance at 2:30 am GMT Feb. 17

    Does this include writerfeedpad as well? (I would assume so, but just checking ^^) (@Nate)

    Feb 16, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I think another bug that there is is that when a work in the portfolio is marked as private, it won't show up there, but it can still be accessed ...

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games

    I am in this. If I am chosen as tribute, may I lead my district to glory!

    May 20, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello, I am also very new to this site (just discovered it today hehe). I am very excited to see all the pieces of writing out there and I hope ...

    Apr 14, 2014


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"