User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Official Polls Re: What's the best writing weather?

    Usually I write best when the weather is cloudy. Since my desk faces the window if the sun is out and it's past noon it gets in my eyes, and ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Contests Re: Review A Day!!!

    I will be in the joining. I have 207 Reviews. Day 1: Day 2: Day 3: Nothing Day 4: Nothing Day 5: Day 6: Day 7: Day 8: Day 9: ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat Event: Dragons vs Monkeys!

    I'm definitely going to be there for at least one!

    Apr 25, 2014


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley