User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • OOC Archive Re: The Cinereal Wolf Pack DT

    Love it, Wolfie! Having Heather get caught seems most reasonable, but I think Snowflake would probably be the next choice for alpha female, since she was part of the pack ...

    Nov 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragons Dt

    I may be struggling to stay half alive, but I'm still here, promise. Of course the Pheonix could contribute to escape as well, since we've concluded she wasn't captured. Maybe ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry DT

    I mean, I'm still here, but I feel like we're in a tough place to continue. There isn't much of a direction were headed in and, well, there are already ...

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Archive Re: A.M.M.O

    Javan Chleode “… Javan, you’re staying here with Benca and Satinka. Is that alright?” Usually, I’m only ever at these meetings to appease the disputes between Archer and Alleira over ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    Gah, I'm really sorry >.< Thank you for understanding my busy life, but I do really need to get on this. I will try my absolute hardest to get caught ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    I don't suggest the name changing. It would be a little confusing since Tenant has already been mentioned previously.

    Oct 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: Twelve

    Ember Patron Four years before I fell into this nightmare, my grandfather had a heart attack. Only a day later he died. I think I may be having one now. ...

    Oct 6, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Wolfare's Journal of Prewriting

    Challenge 2 - Character Profiles This being a relatively new idea, a lot of my characters aren't extremely developed, so any suggestions to help make them seem more well rounded ...

    Oct 6, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Wolfare's Journal of Prewriting

    Challenge 1 - The Plot Graph I don't have the actual 'graph' just yet, but I'll get that later. Just remember that the first number is chapter number while the ...

    Oct 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Twelve DT

    Not yet xD I'm almost finished with a post, so that'll be up later tonight. (Life is too busy.)

    Oct 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    Anyone planning on going next? :3

    Oct 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    I can imagine that Izzy would be the start of the fight, meg. xD

    Oct 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    Awesome posts Diagonal and Shine! Glad to see this continually trudging along.

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Wolfare's Journal of Prewriting

    So, very recently, I came up with a new idea which has just overall inspired me much more than Silver Soul has. Thus, I switch my novel for which I'm ...

    Oct 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry DT

    Sorry, Kelpies, but we already have three active hufflepuff members. Would you mind being Grffindor, because we have none of those. >.

    Oct 3, 2014


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore