User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Writers Corner Re: LMS - the memories tattooed on his skin

    1,033 words this time! Two more than last but also hand written ~ This is an imgur album of Chapter 6.2 written out since I don't have the time or ...

    Jul 10, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS - the memories tattooed on his skin

    This isn't usual format because pictures. >.> But it's 1,031 words hand written! :D So I'm going to link for an imgur album of the pictures for Chapter 6.1. Tenyo ...

    Jul 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    Sorry to see you go, Kira ~ Hope things get less busy for you.

    Jun 24, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    Poking @KiraThePotatoChip and @HazelGrace16 How goes it for you two? Still in this? EDIT: as another kind of nudge, this is the link to the pad we're on. There is ...

    Jun 24, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS - the memories tattooed on his skin

    Chapter 5.4 ~ 1,027 words TRINITY I mean, at least it's not Sunday at midnight? I shook my head. None of it made sense. We’d been on a decline of ...

    Jun 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    While it's uncommon for mages to have children (let alone two mages) since they are quite rare in there , the child of a mage is also a mage, so ...

    Jun 20, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    That's certainly possible. I was actually thinking so but it probably wouldn't be a natural thing that automatically happens when an angel falls like how the fallen corrupts. And the ...

    Jun 20, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    What role are you taking, @Sheyren? Just for the records :P Also, welcome welcome!

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS - the memories tattooed on his skin

    Chapter 5.3 ~ 1,014 words TRINITY [insert message about lacking motivation] The silence continued for a while longer while all eyes fell on Eric. He was the leader of the ...

    Jun 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    @KiraThePotatoChip Hey, I understand you're on vacation (and I hope you're having a good time ^^) but there was plenty of time for you to finish your character before that, ...

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS - the memories tattooed on his skin

    Chapter 5.2 ~ 1,004 words TRINITY I'm just really tired. The rest of the room laughed. The fact that Eric and I were dating was a carefully scrutinized secret, constantly ...

    Jun 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    Kira, I understand that! Thank you for still working on your character though ^^ Hope your vacation goes well ~ And Wolfie, that's not something I'd really thought about. I'm ...

    Jun 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    So, I just got back from vacation and I'm kind of tired and lazy, BUT. I want to kick a bit of life into this. I'm not giving up. On ...

    Jun 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    Certianly, Hunter! That's why she's there, to give an idea of what I'm thinking ^^ (I'm excited to meet the person who will probably become most fed up with Riss ...

    Jun 7, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS - the memories tattooed on his skin

    Chapter 5.1 ~ 1,018 words TRINITY Yay! I have plotted out the new course of events for chapter 2 and intend to rewrite it in the upcoming week. Until then, ...

    Jun 5, 2017


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina