User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • OOC Archive Re: Deserted in Space [DT]

    What a great start to the story! ^^ I can't actually commit on my ability to write anything, but! I know that's Simon's definitely going to be one to stay ...

    Sep 28, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Deserted in Space [DT]

    My profile is about done! ... and I just realized Tephra hates robots. This is going to be a great time xDD

    Sep 21, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Deserted in Space [DT]

    Considering I still don't have any real ideas regarding a character, I am also happy to make mine male xD //I'm thinking something along the lines of having like "psychic-esque" ...

    Sep 18, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Deserted in Space [DT]

    Hey! This seems like an interesting idea ~ But I'm also pretty swamped this week xD Would I be able to join/write up a character this weekend?

    Sep 17, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Syrin

    I intended to start back with LMS this week, but because I'm already a rogue and some more emotional stuff happened that prevented me from writing or doing anything, I'm ...

    Jul 23, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Syrin

    @Mea I'm so glad that you're interested already ^^ Having other people reading definitely helps in the motivation to write and keep up with the project. And thank you for ...

    Jun 26, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Syrin

    Character List main characters and relations Samuel Meaklim - main protagonist - Mother: Julia Bernard - Father: Emerson Meaklim Carsten Mencer - Mother: Nancy Mencer - Father: Jackson Mencer - ...

    Jun 25, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Syrin

    Syrin is a very old idea of mine. I came up with it in the summer of 7th grade, and it's first draft was written a year later during the ...

    Jun 15, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round IV

    I'm making a flashback to LMS I with the novel I started there. Therefore, I will be a loyal Rogue this time around. But I will not fail!

    Jun 9, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragons of Mystic DT

    I am in this thing :3

    May 26, 2018
  • Writing Activities Re: The Summer Outside Your Comfort Zone

    So I kind of accidentally wrote my piece for a school assignment, but it was quite a challenge revising it and making it something I was actually fairly happy with!

    May 24, 2018
  • Writing Activities Re: The Summer Outside Your Comfort Zone

    This comes at a perfect time. Maybe expanding my horizons will give me more motivation to actually write. xD And I'll probably add to these as I brainstorm more, but ...

    May 8, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Vid Game Chit-Chat

    I watched one play through of Oxenfree, and it seemed really cool. The only thing that would keep me from playing it (if I had the money

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Official Polls Re: Which Colored Skittle Do You Eat First?

    Usually, I try to rid myself of the worst flavors that I can enjoy the best last. By that logical, the purple always goes first. But, if I were in ...

    Nov 8, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    So I've been out for a long while because I was at a camp -- which was a lot of fun -- but school is fast approaching and I've basically ...

    Aug 4, 2017


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone