User avatar

Spiffygirl

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Different Kind of Pain

    Right about the she, chocoholic. Thanks! The 787 is the plane Boeing is trying to release, but because of part delivery and speed issues, it's been delayed several times.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Different Kind of Pain

    Thanks! I'll work on the sentence structure, then.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Different Kind of Pain

    Thank you a lot! And you were right about the 'my'. Thanks for helping!

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sherry the Ghost (2)

    Another great Sherry story. Keep them coming, they're great! I can find nothing to critique.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Humanity: Chapter 1 (and prologue!)

    Thanks, clograbby and Griffinkeeper, I think I finally understood what you meant. I tried to take the apathy part out (because it was awful) and tried to replace it with ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Humanity: Chapter 1 (and prologue!)

    Thanks, Kiss in the Rain, that was extremely helpful. I think I learned my lesson about editing at 3 am. To Griffinkeeper, thanks for the tip aboout writing in third ...

    Jun 24, 2008


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge