User avatar

Spiffygirl

  • General Articles Re: Firebomb

    Not to be mean, but the post above mine is very mean. Anyways, I thought this was a hilarious story (except for the possibility of you getting in trouble and ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Humanity: Chapter 1 (and prologue!)

    Thanks, clograbby and Griffinkeeper, I think I finally understood what you meant. I tried to take the apathy part out (because it was awful) and tried to replace it with ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Humanity: Chapter 1 (and prologue!)

    Thanks, Kiss in the Rain, that was extremely helpful. I think I learned my lesson about editing at 3 am. To Griffinkeeper, thanks for the tip aboout writing in third ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Humanity: Chapter 1 (and prologue!)

    PROLOGUE There are too many vampire stories in the world. Mine is of another sort of demon, monster, whatever you would like to call us. But in nature, we are ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Want to blow fish?

    I know the original artwork. This is "Blow Fish" by Nanami Cowdroy. I think you did a great job!

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The eye is always watching

    I love how, if you look closely, you see the eye is part of a face (yes, I know that's probably very obvious).

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Stand In Rain (Lost in Life)

    I love that you've already come up with piano solos. Obviously, you've probably have got a tune in mind. The song is very emotional and dramatic, and it makes for ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fallen

    This was a beautifully written story. I can tell that you put plenty of thought into describing this battered woman story. The part I had a problem with was the ...

    Jun 24, 2008


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan