User avatar

SpeedyPencil

  • General Fiction Novels Re: India- Short Excerpt

    Please bear in mind its the first draft, aka the dogs breakfast draft, but I'd just like some cc on it please! I landed with a thump. There on the ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: The year of the tiger

    please excuse the distortion, It's a photograph, I don't have a scanner :\ unfourtunately I can't find the refrence, but I only used it for guidlines anyway, It has quiet ...

    Jan 21, 2012
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Imagery

    A rose? Beautiful imagery by the way :) I stroked my palm against her black glossy fur, instantly feeling the wave of relaxation that came with every pat. Visible as ...

    Jan 8, 2012
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fireworks

    Firstly, thankyou very much for the feedback. I was aware this piece was just a spir of the moment piece of writing that I didn't really check. I've always been ...

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Writer's Market Re: The John Marsden Prize for Young Australian Writers

    John Marsden is my favourite author! how could I miss this?

    Jan 7, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Request away!

    Hi would you be able to review mine? thankyou so much for doing this!

    Jan 7, 2012
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fireworks

    More spirals of firey light spat into the air and twirled, as if showing off to the aweing crowd with a deafining boom, before fading away and leaving a cloud ...

    Jan 7, 2012


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown