User avatar

Spazztardchild

  • Randomosity Re: Famous Birthdays

    I share my birthday with Neil Peart [Drummer of Rush], Barry White and a load of people I don't even know. On my own research, Padge from Bullet For My ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was on writing.com. Then got disillusioned with the lack of feedback. I then browsed for young writer's forums [or something like that] and found this to best out of ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: english gcse? language paper 2

    Stalker alert! Poems: actually easy. But then again, I did Cluster 2 which methinks was easy anyway. Search For My Tongue + Presents For My Aunts in Pakistan FTW :P ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Floral Arrangements It just popped into my head.

    Jun 7, 2008


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns