User avatar

Spazztardchild

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    @Dementer: Thank you for the welcome! Yes, YWS, Pride and Prejudice and Firearris are awesome! I will await to see if you can help me about my novel *hopes and ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Research Re: Any Sword Fighters/Fencers out there?

    Ooo thank you Snoink :)!

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: english gcse? language paper 2

    Stalker alert! Poems: actually easy. But then again, I did Cluster 2 which methinks was easy anyway. Search For My Tongue + Presents For My Aunts in Pakistan FTW :P ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Research Re: Any Sword Fighters/Fencers out there?

    Ah, thanks for the knowledge :) I shall go look at the wiki page !

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Floral Arrangements It just popped into my head.

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Research Re: Any Sword Fighters/Fencers out there?

    After trying and failing several times, I've decided that writing fights with swords is too hard. Everything I have written seems to be dead and boring. It's a fight between ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    I hope it's not raining around your area like it is mine...... Beautiful English weather, no? Luckily, it's not raining at the moment. Poor you for having to suffer through ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    I have a phobia of the word 'defiantly'. ... possibly because of the many FanFics I have read with incredibly bad spellers who actually mean to type definitely. *shudders* Needless ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Scient Witch: Chapter 1, Part 1

    Yay! I changed it. But didn't change it. But did. :smt105 Basically rewrote it, so it is a little more friendly. Let nothing go wrong today, for the Sisters are ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lone Teen--First Three Chapters

    The only thing that I can critique on is the mixing of formality and informality doesn't really read too well. It seems like you are writing Echo as an extroverted ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fear

    I agree with the two people above me; stop being comma-happy and start italicizing. You have a great vocabulary and I am very very jealous of you, big time. Such ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fear

    I'ma do the shortened version per paragraph instead of sentence ... lol [nc] = no comma, [s-c] = semi-colon and [i] = italics this is the piece i did for ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Scient Witch: Prologue [Now Edited]

    Thank you so much for the crit. I've never been happy with that Prologue; it was written some years ago and I've never known how to make it better without ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Scient Witch: Prologue [Now Edited]

    The sounds of a woman giving birth filtered around the rural village of Tumblegreat. The screams of agony pierced the eardrums, countered by the gently soothing voice of the aged ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Witches Familiar

    Cute romance! An original twist on the concept of witches and their familiars. My questions are: When is this set? Modern times or Ye Olde Medieval Tymes? Also what is ...

    May 26, 2008


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug