User avatar

Spazztardchild

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: what relally happened: a HSM RL fic

    OK. I'm not so much of a fan of HSM ... :| Errm you have missed out a heck of a lot of capital letters at the start of your ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critter seeking something to procrastinate with.

    Tangled Up In Blue, done! Who's next?

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    Arrgh no! They didn't end up together. I could sense it coming, anyhow. ... more than them being together anyway. Tangled Up In Blue was one of the best romantic ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    Ima agree with Sam, above me there! Not one nit pick, which is unusual for me and a celebratory event for you! *Shakes hand* I like the grime. The way ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    Oh wowzers! I really loved reading this - it is so good, there is not much to say! but one of the breasts is off Eeek! That sounds a bit ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critter seeking something to procrastinate with.

    I will do my best to crit anything given to me! Can do list: Grammar Plots Dialogue General flow of the piece Atmosphere Brutal honesty In return, can I *pretty* ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    Ooo me please! *waves frantically* There is a prologue that received much love ... so I'm not expecting a crit for that :) Here it is any way: Thanks!

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Scient Witch. Chapter 1, Part 1.

    Yay! I changed it. But didn't change it. But did. :smt105 Basically rewrote it, so it is a little more friendly. [s]Does anyone know how to make indents? I don't ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elemental Dragons - Prologue and Chapter 1

    I like this. I have never seen or read Eragon but, it sounds quite good based on what you have written. I obviously cannot say much more, because of the ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Scient Witch: Prologue [Now Edited]

    Thank you Demeter, Dynamo, V12dude for the comments :)! Your crit has been a ray of sunshine on something I have never bbeen happy with. So thank you for making ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Chapter 1

    I third on the being 'hooked'! Add me to your long list of people to be PM'd when you release the next chapter please! The way you have described the ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Prolouge

    I love this start to your story! It's very unique. Tara seems to shine, she is that sunny, which is rare in a story of this type; they're normally all ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Meh, some are good. I actually prefer to listen to American or Scandinavian music to UK music. The bands tend to be a little better, somehow. Just a matter of ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    I must say I don't like rap either ... but nobody likes everything, eh? If saying that you listen to everything is a cliche, then it is a very true ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    I normally listen to anything that smells of rock and roll! So that's metal, punk, funk, rock etc. Favourite bands would be Coheed and Cambria, Metallica, Children of Bodom, Operator ...

    Jun 7, 2008


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis