User avatar

Southern_Belle

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet 1 - On a Lost Love

    Tonight I lie awake, thinking of thee, But mostly wond'ring why I let thee go. Thy heart was nearly mine! I did not see The truth, because I loved another ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Die For Love

    :D *CLAPPING ENTHUSIASTICALLY* I LOVE THIS!! Don't we all feel this way sometimes? I really think the structure of the poem is great. I've written several like it, myself. Anyway, ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member with some Strong Opinions

    Yeah, yeah, yeah. . . I know. Why does anyone want to listen to me? I mean, I'm a new member, I haven't posted any of my own stories yet, ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Hair

    You know what? This is the first haiku that I've read that wasn't about nature. . . It's really good though, just because of that. I like things that stand ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sisters

    :D I really like this poem. Actually, the first couple of lines spoke to me. I have a younger sister, and we sort of relate that way. Anyway, great poem! ...

    Mar 7, 2007


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb