User avatar

SoundsOfLife

SoundsOfLife

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Holmes: A Study of Pink part 3

    Come on now Griffinkeeper, give the kid some slack here, I'm sure that Captain read some of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes story's before coming up with this version. ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Holmes: A Study of Pink part 2

    I'm a fan of Sherlock Holmes story's, who's not? But I'm not a fan of this version, I'm a VARY big fan of this version that you created! I like ...

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: ~

    Wow! That is the best writing I ever read in my life, It's so... short, simple, and above all, amazing!

    Dec 7, 2012


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"