User avatar

SoundsOfLife

SoundsOfLife

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sounds from the Sky

    I'm less looking for an opinion and more looking to see if you've ever seen/heard anything like that before, @SoundsofLife. Though you're welcome to share your opinion as well. carbonCore ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sounds from the Sky

    carbonCore , do you truly want to know my opinion about the sounds from the sky?

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    I have no idea how that post was resubmitted, I can say for sure that I didn't do it. I think someone hacked into my account, I'm not sure why ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    What are you talking about Rubric ? What's the point in carrying on this topic when no one cares about it?

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    You've been given them. But you keep saying that what I'm seeing in the sky is just clouds. This is a normal could. It's nontoxic, and looks like something I ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited

    will not effect the world and the US Pretty sure the United States is in the world too... You know what I mean. The United States in general is what ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited

    Buggiedude2340 , I do find this helpful what you say, I just want people to understand that the workers at the Fukushima Daiichi Power Plant who are trying to fix ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited

    Buggiedude2340 , thank you for commenting on this topic. I would like to know where you're getting your input about Fukushima, if there's truly nothing to worry about and that ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Famous Name Game

    Freeman Fly

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Post your FAVORITE music!

    Here's some good old ELO! >>>>

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Sentence

    we flew all over the Earth, and then shot up toward the stars and found ourselves on Mars.

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is in the name of Jesus?

    how can you expect me or anyone else in this forum to just take your word for such a fantastic claim when there are literally millions of theologies, ideologies, philosophies ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Post your FAVORITE music!

    When I saw that this was a Star Wars piano duet I was thinking of the Imperial March, not the pub music. XD

    Dec 25, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Post your FAVORITE music!

    Time for some Simon and Garfunkel!

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Post your FAVORITE music!

    That's really nice music Take, vary relaxing and enjoyable!

    Dec 24, 2013


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla