User avatar

SoundsOfLife

SoundsOfLife

  • Randomosity Re: Writer=Music Genre

    Go where?

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Avatars! :D

    My avatar is one of the Gorillaz characters, 2-D

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Continue the story

    that blows fire as he plays epic songs.

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    soundsoflife I have amazing elbow powers! ^_^

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    Im six foot one inch, which is one-hundred and eighty-five point forty-two in centimeters. (I decide to use words instead of numbers to describe my height. I'm a freak I ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Continue the story

    the content hyena mortician was eating sausages that tasted like cow brains...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    This is me making a baseball bat, I'm sanding it in the photo. Making bats is a hobby of mine, among others. XD

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Bring Me The Horizon - Don't Go What do you use to bring down a brick wall?

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    I suggest that all of you should go do your own research about the chemtrails. You might think of me as a lazy "conspiracy theorist" for creating this page and ...

    Apr 9, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Rubric , I made this topic to make the people who read this have an idea that cemtrails might be a real thing so that they can go and do ...

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Karzkin , are you being sarcastic?

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Karzkin And Rubric . Do you two work for the New World Order?

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Isn't it amazing how people don't notice the things that happen around them all the time, like I thought that there would be more people on YWS that would agree ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The anti-boredom challenge.

    This could be very interesting, Im in too. =D

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    And this, my dear YWSers, is the amazingly gorgeous face of yours truly. *fancy flourish of ze hand* Wow! You must be famous now that you're on National Geographic magazine. ...

    Feb 5, 2014


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest