-
Re: Are Cell Phones Bad For Your Brain?
Whats the difference between a microwave in your kitchen, or the microwaves that come from an cell phone?
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You
So true. 7/10
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
My name is not Gerard, But it is biblical. Ignorance, would your name happen to be... Mary?
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
destruction!
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: Mushy names
Mr. Sasnak Notckots
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: Are Cell Phones Bad For Your Brain?
I see what you mean, but why do I keep hearing about how the darn things are casing brain damage to people? I would think if people aren't getting affected ...
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: Are Cell Phones Bad For Your Brain?
So theres no solid evidence to prove that microwave frequency that come from peoples cell phones can't harm their brains. Okay, so where did you get that info Karzkin? I ...
Oct 29, 2012 -
Re: Are Cell Phones Bad For Your Brain?
Cell phones and cancer are in the news all the time, and almost everyone I know uses a cell phone. So what's the fuss? Is cancer caused by cell phones ...
Oct 28, 2012 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Alex
Oct 27, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
research
Oct 26, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
I was riding
Sep 28, 2012 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when someone reads off a page of a book to you, or makes a literary reference about the book you can tell the person what ...
Sep 27, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
changed
Sep 27, 2012 -
Re: What would happen if future you killed past you?
I never thought about that. :shock:
Sep 27, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
anything
Sep 14, 2012
