User avatar

SoundsOfLife

SoundsOfLife

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Stop giving away top secrets. The truth will set the people free! ^ No! I will not be silenced! People need to know the truth! Wake up sheeple! The end ...

    Nov 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    How so? Chemically it's pretty much identical, jet fuel is a mixture of hydro-carbons (similar to diesel fuel), which burns to release water, CO2, and heat. The The only difference ...

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    You've been given them. But you keep saying that what I'm seeing in the sky is just clouds. This is a normal could. It nontoxic, and looks like something I ...

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    This is an image of a normal Contrail. "Condensed water from an aircraft or rocket at high altitude." They are rare, and you don't see them a lot because the ...

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    They're called chemtrails. The planes are flown by Russian or Chinese pilots who work for the Knights Templar (who secretly control most of the world's governments), and real ease streams ...

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    This must be the third topic I made on this 'Serious Discussion and Debate' section. What can I say, I need to know the real answers to life's biggest questions, ...

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    never

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    the

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    victory!

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    pie.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    after

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: how random are you!!!!!!

    Crazyyyyyy! Over the rainbow, they are crazy, bars in the windows. There must have been a door there in the wall, when I came in. Crazyyyyy! Over the rainbow, they ...

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    zebra. *I think this is how you spell "polka-dotted", I think.*

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama vs. Romney

    Only if your 18 years of age.

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    an

    Nov 7, 2012


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni