User avatar

SoundsOfLife

SoundsOfLife

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Sounds: Jeremiah? You are the winner of the million dollar prize Italian! :D Ignorance: John?

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    cheesecake

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Lolno. Here's a hint, it's Italian I'm guessing that from your user name. :-P Nope it's not Jim. Antonino?

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Nope, but getting closer. Amerigo?

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: how random are you!!!!!!

    :-D :) :( :-o :shock: :-? 8) :-x :evil: :twisted: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :-| :mrgreen: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :pirate2: :pirate3: (: :smt006 :smt007 :smt008 :smt009 :smt010 :smt011 ...

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Nope, try again, and I will say this, my name is Biblical. :) Italian: Carlo?

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Nope, sorry not even close, but I will give you all a hint, my name starts with a J. Luke?

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Insults

    "You can also take off next weeks pay you spineless fraction of a little man!" -From the movie Far And Away.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Danny?

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    space

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    The one Templar soldier in Florida was either a containment breach, or a controlled experiment to test their latest batch of soldiers. Templars are trying to ingrain into our subconscious ...

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    I have been documenting chemtrails in the sky above my house for several years now and I have realized something truly horrifying, SoundsOfLife. Aerosol cans contain either chlorofluorocarbons or hydr

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    And for the others, are you being serious, stupid, or sarcastic? I can't really tell. I agree, I thought this topic was about Chemtrails and Contrails, not about zombies bath ...

    Nov 15, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Here are some photos that I just took today. I'm going to show two different photos of two different planes that were going in the same direction at the same ...

    Nov 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    The last picture looks like a Russian character from the Cyrillic alphabet. Observe: ж Perhaps it's something that the Russian government is concocting up? Holy catfish It dose look like ...

    Nov 14, 2012


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi