-
Re: One word at a time
lard
Dec 4, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
pits
Dec 4, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story
are
Dec 1, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story
and
Dec 1, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
To a extent yes, but I don't think the K.T. are the main ruling power of our world.
Nov 28, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
I been away from this topic for a while to rethink about how I should debate this topic a different way. So, I came to the conclusion that people need ...
Nov 27, 2012 -
Re: New World Order
Don't even start with that chemtrails crap. Seriously. Okey dokey. It would be pretty scary if they did fill the chemtrails with mind-altering substances in order to control the population. ...
Nov 27, 2012 -
Re: New World Order
I never thought I would see the day when someone would bring up the topic of the New World Order on YWS. It will be interesting to see what happens, ...
Nov 27, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
I'm sure you're a relatively sane person, but please take this into consideration: We have provided solid rebuttals against all of your proposed evidence (via links, aka blue text). I ...
Nov 26, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
Newsflash son Newsflash Buck, I ant your son. You can post whatever you like, but I will be here to rebut the incorrect things you say. Who do you think ...
Nov 25, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
Alright, this has moved from the realm of objective inquiry and into the realm of unfounded belief. Nothing anyone here (or the respected scientific community) says will convince you, you're ...
Nov 25, 2012 -
Re: Most incredible picture wins!
Entry 1 I hope I did this right, if I didn't, pleas teal me aqua so I can change it. I took this photo up by CaƱon City, Colorado. I ...
Nov 24, 2012 -
Re: NaNo
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nov 24, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
"CHEMTRAILS Exposed on Discovery Channel" >>>>> This topic is just so futile, anyone who wants to find out more about this stuff can go out with a open mind and ...
Nov 24, 2012 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
Heres me. My friends and I were hiking up to an aspen grove over in Colorado, this photo is the only one that makes me look half way normal.
Nov 24, 2012
