-
Re: The Music Topic
You cant go wrong with Bach, you just can't. :)
Nov 4, 2012 -
Re: Are Cell Phones Bad For Your Brain?
Lava wrote: In short, all I'm saying is : Worry only about those which have show a positive correlation with cancer. That is a good point, and I do take ...
Nov 4, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
like
Nov 4, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
truck
Nov 1, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
something
Nov 1, 2012 -
Re: Are Cell Phones Bad For Your Brain?
I hope all of you are right.
Nov 1, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
to
Nov 1, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
was
Oct 31, 2012 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Nope, but your vary VARY close. :) How about... Nicole?
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
into
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: Are Cell Phones Bad For Your Brain?
What about the people that use there cell phones all the time, wouldn't be slowly killing off their brain cells? And what about the Cell towers that are all over ...
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: Are Cell Phones Bad For Your Brain?
I looked it up myself, and this is what I found on Wikipedia>> And what I found out didn't give warm fuzzes, It looks like no one knows, or cares ...
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: Are Cell Phones Bad For Your Brain?
Whats the difference between a microwave in your kitchen, or the microwaves that come from an cell phone?
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You
So true. 7/10
Oct 30, 2012 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
My name is not Gerard, But it is biblical. Ignorance, would your name happen to be... Mary?
Oct 30, 2012
