-
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Danny?
Nov 17, 2012 -
Re: One word at a time
space
Nov 17, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
The one Templar soldier in Florida was either a containment breach, or a controlled experiment to test their latest batch of soldiers. Templars are trying to ingrain into our subconscious ...
Nov 17, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
I have been documenting chemtrails in the sky above my house for several years now and I have realized something truly horrifying, SoundsOfLife. Aerosol cans contain either chlorofluorocarbons or hydr
Nov 16, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
And for the others, are you being serious, stupid, or sarcastic? I can't really tell. I agree, I thought this topic was about Chemtrails and Contrails, not about zombies bath ...
Nov 15, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
Here are some photos that I just took today. I'm going to show two different photos of two different planes that were going in the same direction at the same ...
Nov 14, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
The last picture looks like a Russian character from the Cyrillic alphabet. Observe: ж Perhaps it's something that the Russian government is concocting up? Holy catfish It dose look like ...
Nov 14, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Hanna Montana
Nov 14, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
Stop giving away top secrets. The truth will set the people free! ^ No! I will not be silenced! People need to know the truth! Wake up sheeple! The end ...
Nov 14, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
How so? Chemically it's pretty much identical, jet fuel is a mixture of hydro-carbons (similar to diesel fuel), which burns to release water, CO2, and heat. The The only difference ...
Nov 13, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
You've been given them. But you keep saying that what I'm seeing in the sky is just clouds. This is a normal could. It nontoxic, and looks like something I ...
Nov 13, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
This is an image of a normal Contrail. "Condensed water from an aircraft or rocket at high altitude." They are rare, and you don't see them a lot because the ...
Nov 13, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
They're called chemtrails. The planes are flown by Russian or Chinese pilots who work for the Knights Templar (who secretly control most of the world's governments), and real ease streams ...
Nov 13, 2012 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
This must be the third topic I made on this 'Serious Discussion and Debate' section. What can I say, I need to know the real answers to life's biggest questions, ...
Nov 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [4]
I hate to teal you this but... I win!
Nov 12, 2012
