User avatar

SoundsOfLife

SoundsOfLife

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    I'm sure you're a relatively sane person, but please take this into consideration: We have provided solid rebuttals against all of your proposed evidence (via links, aka blue text). I ...

    Nov 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Newsflash son Newsflash Buck, I ant your son. You can post whatever you like, but I will be here to rebut the incorrect things you say. Who do you think ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Alright, this has moved from the realm of objective inquiry and into the realm of unfounded belief. Nothing anyone here (or the respected scientific community) says will convince you, you're ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Most incredible picture wins!

    Entry 1 I hope I did this right, if I didn't, pleas teal me aqua so I can change it. I took this photo up by CaƱon City, Colorado. I ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNo

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    "CHEMTRAILS Exposed on Discovery Channel" >>>>> This topic is just so futile, anyone who wants to find out more about this stuff can go out with a open mind and ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Heres me. My friends and I were hiking up to an aspen grove over in Colorado, this photo is the only one that makes me look half way normal.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Sounds: Jeremiah? You are the winner of the million dollar prize Italian! :D Ignorance: John?

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    cheesecake

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Lolno. Here's a hint, it's Italian I'm guessing that from your user name. :-P Nope it's not Jim. Antonino?

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Nope, but getting closer. Amerigo?

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: how random are you!!!!!!

    :-D :) :( :-o :shock: :-? 8) :-x :evil: :twisted: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :-| :mrgreen: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :pirate2: :pirate3: (: :smt006 :smt007 :smt008 :smt009 :smt010 :smt011 ...

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Nope, try again, and I will say this, my name is Biblical. :) Italian: Carlo?

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Nope, sorry not even close, but I will give you all a hint, my name starts with a J. Luke?

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Insults

    "You can also take off next weeks pay you spineless fraction of a little man!" -From the movie Far And Away.

    Nov 17, 2012


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather