-
Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited
We have plenty to worry about, that power plant is relatively minor on the list of problems. Have you done any research about the disaster and the effects that it's ...
Nov 23, 2013 -
Re: One word at a time
then
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited
Why aren't you concerned about getting radiation when working with uranium? O.o
Nov 17, 2013 - Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited Nov 16, 2013
- Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited Nov 16, 2013
-
Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited
Oh I have a truck load of better information. I just posted this topic to see what you people think about Fukushima. This isn't a theory people, this is happening ...
Nov 15, 2013 -
Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited
So, that's why I will not relax.
Nov 14, 2013 -
Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited
Thank you for posting your thoughts about this topic. So, your not exactly sure what I want to debate here? I want a debate about how the governments of the ...
Nov 14, 2013 -
Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited
My goodness! What a surprise. No one seams to know or care about the fate of mankind or the impact of what Fukushima is doing to our planet as we ...
Nov 14, 2013 -
Re: Post your FAVORITE music!
Now it's my turn. I hope the audio stays clear. This is Hart, Alone.
Nov 14, 2013 -
Re: Post your FAVORITE music!
Snoink, that was beautiful! You have a vary nice voice.
Nov 14, 2013 -
Re: Post your FAVORITE music!
Post your favorite Youtube music links here folks! Or... I know a lot of members of YWS that enjoy listen and making music, that's including myself. So I thought, hey! ...
Nov 13, 2013 -
Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited
Back in January of 2012, when I use to be Learner1, I made a topic about Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant meltdown, but that was way back when everyone thought ...
Nov 12, 2013 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
I hate to bring Native Americans into this, but it's all I got. Hopi
Nov 2, 2013 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please read the rules)
+3
Nov 2, 2013
