-
Re: Lines In The Sky.
What are you talking about Rubric ? What's the point in carrying on this topic when no one cares about it?
Jan 27, 2014 -
Re: Lines In The Sky.
You've been given them. But you keep saying that what I'm seeing in the sky is just clouds. This is a normal could. It's nontoxic, and looks like something I ...
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited
will not effect the world and the US Pretty sure the United States is in the world too... You know what I mean. The United States in general is what ...
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited
Buggiedude2340 , I do find this helpful what you say, I just want people to understand that the workers at the Fukushima Daiichi Power Plant who are trying to fix ...
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited
Buggiedude2340 , thank you for commenting on this topic. I would like to know where you're getting your input about Fukushima, if there's truly nothing to worry about and that ...
Jan 25, 2014 -
Re: The Famous Name Game
Freeman Fly
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: Post your FAVORITE music!
Here's some good old ELO! >>>>
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Flat
Jan 14, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-160
Jan 14, 2014 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Crime
Jan 5, 2014 -
Re: The Never Ending Sentence
we flew all over the Earth, and then shot up toward the stars and found ourselves on Mars.
Jan 2, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)
41
Dec 31, 2013 -
Re: What is in the name of Jesus?
how can you expect me or anyone else in this forum to just take your word for such a fantastic claim when there are literally millions of theologies, ideologies, philosophies ...
Dec 30, 2013 -
Re: Post your FAVORITE music!
When I saw that this was a Star Wars piano duet I was thinking of the Imperial March, not the pub music. XD
Dec 25, 2013 -
Re: Post your FAVORITE music!
Time for some Simon and Garfunkel!
Dec 24, 2013
