User avatar

SoundsOfLife

SoundsOfLife

  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    Im six foot one inch, which is one-hundred and eighty-five point forty-two in centimeters. (I decide to use words instead of numbers to describe my height. I'm a freak I ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Continue the story

    the content hyena mortician was eating sausages that tasted like cow brains...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    This is me making a baseball bat, I'm sanding it in the photo. Making bats is a hobby of mine, among others. XD

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Bring Me The Horizon - Don't Go What do you use to bring down a brick wall?

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    I suggest that all of you should go do your own research about the chemtrails. You might think of me as a lazy "conspiracy theorist" for creating this page and ...

    Apr 9, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Rubric , I made this topic to make the people who read this have an idea that cemtrails might be a real thing so that they can go and do ...

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Karzkin , are you being sarcastic?

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Karzkin And Rubric . Do you two work for the New World Order?

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    Isn't it amazing how people don't notice the things that happen around them all the time, like I thought that there would be more people on YWS that would agree ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[4]

    -185

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The anti-boredom challenge.

    This could be very interesting, Im in too. =D

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    And this, my dear YWSers, is the amazingly gorgeous face of yours truly. *fancy flourish of ze hand* Wow! You must be famous now that you're on National Geographic magazine. ...

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sounds from the Sky

    I'm less looking for an opinion and more looking to see if you've ever seen/heard anything like that before, @SoundsofLife. Though you're welcome to share your opinion as well. carbonCore ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sounds from the Sky

    carbonCore , do you truly want to know my opinion about the sounds from the sky?

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    I have no idea how that post was resubmitted, I can say for sure that I didn't do it. I think someone hacked into my account, I'm not sure why ...

    Jan 28, 2014


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott