User avatar

Soulkana

Soulkana

  • Lyric Poetry Re: can you hear me?

    Ok I say this is really good as it is now. I just have one thing to say: longer. Add more description there's a lot more to add to this ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shine of Darkness

    Haha Thanks I have problems with commas and I think I might get rid of them when I have edited this ^^

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Nine: ORIGINALLY CHAPTER 8

    Chapter 8: The Reasons Two days. Two days have passed since Rin became a ward to the Orphanage. Two days since our letters arrived. Two days they have been sitting ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Witchlight- Chapter 1

    This was beautifully well done. ^^ The descriptions are really good and the idea is most definitely interesting. The fact the sun has burned out in this story makes it ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Touch of Death Chapter 1

    You should separate the dialogues so its not confusing. it also helps so we know who is talking at the time. Other than that I cannot find anything wrong with ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet Saga: Year One Chapter 2: EDITED

    Thanks for the review formslipper. You're right grammar is something I sorely lack matter how hard I work on it, never comes out easier. I have always had the making ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Grammar & Research Re: The Uses of the Comma that are often Overlooked

    Thanks for the explanation, I hope this helps me a commas are either not used where they should or they are used when they aren't needed....oh the frustration. Thanks for ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter Three

    This is good!!! I really loved it...you and your descriptions XD. Either way I see, now, why you find them so important haha. Good luck and I hope you get ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet Saga: Prologue

    Thanks for the review you guys!!! And Freewritersavvy I will be revising and tweaking this to be more grabbing once I have completed revising the rest of the chapters XD. ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet Saga: Chapter 8

    Chapter Seven: The Fall and the Start: Rin’s POV My fingers trembled as I turned the brass knob. I bit my lip, anxiety making my legs shake. Gathering as much ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Listen

    OK you said not to be afraid to be mean so here it goes XD: I think you need to work on the repetition; stead of using The way at ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Long Live Life! :)

    This makes me sad. There must be a story behind this as is with many poems. The details are very well done and creates a very good picture. The emotion ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet Saga: Chapter One Rewrite: Re-edited

    Rewritten VS part1 Anulekha fingered the violet pawn. Eyes darted throughout the game board searching for all possible movements. Calculating which move would work out best. A scowl played on ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Heart of Hearts

    This is very good. The descriptions are very good and the emotion is very vivid. This paints a deep picture in my head. I hope to read more of your ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Currently Unnamed (Prologue)

    This is good. Nice descriptions, although it seems to repeat some places. Other than that it is marvelous. I can't wait for more keep up the good work and I ...

    Apr 22, 2011


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X