User avatar

Soulkana

Soulkana

  • General Articles Re: Life or Death: An Analysis of Reinstatement

    Wow this was really really long!! I also learned things about this haha. It reminds me I need to do my debate for Pros and Cons of Same Sex Marriages ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Amen.

    This was good. The descriptions left a very good picture in my head. I also could feel the emotion in this. You did a very good job and I couldn't ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winterland.

    Pain was hidden , shallowly in the palms of his Should this not be her? Since the next sentence says her skin? That means its a girl feeling the pain ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Story of the spices

    Amelia I must say this is vey well done. The description makes this stand out and paints a very vivid picture in my mind. This is very good. I can ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Review Day Is This Weekend: Will You Be There?

    I will!!!! Haha I plan on having fun with it XD

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The May Day Review Day Spectacular

    I so believe we can do this!! XD

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Plague

    Thanks I know I do tried looking out for it

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Plague

    thanks!!!!! its worth 30 points x.x wanna prove myself to my class

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Plague

    I didn't know where to place this but I knew it was history and short story so I placed it here. If its in the wrong category please help me ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Academy: Initiation Prologue

    Pain seared across Alec’s palm, a brilliant light filled his vision. “Alec, we are the Academy. The only safe place for you now, you’ve been marked out as a mage ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Silent Deceit

    This was really good it flowed very good and the descriptions really brought life into this. I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to read more of your works ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear, YWS

    Awesome job haha. Oh I believe everyone hasn't done their homework due to this awesome site at one point or another!!! Like me XD I'm suppose to looking up stuff ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nightrise

    I really loved this ^^ amazing details it paints a very vivid picture in my head. Good luck and I hope you get many helpful reviews. I cannot find any ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet Saga: Prologue

    Thanks I don't know if I just misspelled that hahaha. I'll fix it XD Thanks for the review happy You liked it ^^

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shine of Darkness

    lol havent started chapter two yet am working on Violet Saga hahahaha. so XD yup

    Apr 28, 2011


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne